Friday, February 3, 2012

Please Bring Greensboro A Motorcycle Junkyard

There are no motorcycle junkyards in or near Greensboro, North Carolina. The closest is 2 hours away and doesn't keep regular hours. State and local zoning laws make new yards impossible. But if by chance someone with the capitol necessary to open a Greensboro Motorcycle Salvage Yard happens to be reading, I know the owner of an available junkyard property with all the necessary zoning and permitting. I will be happy to put you in touch just to get a motorcycle junkyard nearby.

This is the only available property in the area in a county of around 1 Million people. Lots of motorcycles, no used parts. There used to be a motorcycle junkyard nearby but the owner had a bad habit of stealing motorcycles for parts.

If I had the money I'd open it myself as I love motorcycles and have 11 years of experience in the salvage industry from delivery to counter sales to management. But being I haven't the money I'd love to put you in touch with the property owner. If you're interested, please e-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com with the words, "Motorcycle Junkyard" in the subject line of the e-mail.